We are well aware that buying jewelry can be a stressful time, especially when it is done from a distance. To allow you to try on your jewel at home and to be sure that it gives you complete satisfaction, we offer you the possibility to return your jewel to us for a refund within 30 days after receiving it, even in the case of engraved jewels.
You are not satisfied with the jewel you received and wish to return it for a refund.
You are not satisfied with the jewel you received and wish to exchange it for another Gemmyo model.
Conditions for return
All the jewels in the European Union (including French overseas departments and territories) and Switzerland are covered by the 30-day return guarantee, provided that:
- The jewel is in perfect condition and has not been worn
- The Gemmyo ribbon attached to your jewelry is always in perfect condition and has not been damaged
- The jewel was not previously sent back for a discount
- Your previous purchase was not the subject of a final return
- In case of an order with several pieces of jewelry, the final return can only apply to one piece of jewelry (this condition has been established to prevent abuse)
- The jewel has been returned within 30 days of receipt - the postmark being proof - as the expression goes
If these conditions are respected, the return of your ring is possible even if it has been engraved by Gemmyo.
Pour un bijou livré dans les DOM TOM, le retour ou l’échange sont également possibles mais seront plus longs à traiter et pourront vous occasionner d’éventuels frais de douanes supplémentaires. Nous vous conseillons donc au maximum de commander le bon bijou du premier coup !
The 30-day return service is absolutely free! Gemmyo takes care of the return shipping costs for the following countries : Metropolitan France & DOM TOM (Guadeloupe, Saint-Martin, Saint-Barts, Martinique, French Guiana, La Réunion, Mayotte, Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon), Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
The package you return to us is automatically insured by Gemmyo, so you do not need to take out any additional insurance. Just remember to keep the packing slip proving that you have returned the jewel to us.
The procedure to follow
To know the procedure to follow in order to return your jewel, contact one of our customer service representatives, by phone at +33 1 42 46 90 89, or by email at the following address: email@example.com.